The idea of writing 10 posts per day is just too ambitious an idea but why not ? If can make you big money ! :) Daily on Bubblews people are writing 10 posts per day to make huge money but here we go not all of them are successful. If you asked a writer who has a tremendous amount of articles and has been here for quite some time then they would have told you that when they started they
"10 posts per day"
- Not many likes on the content (around 5-6 likes per post ) so earn just 5-6 cents on the likes.
- Irritation factor to the readers ( 10 posts per day is abusive to the bubble connects as they get frustrated with the same person coming again and again in their notifications and eventually give the idea of liking every post a thumbs down )
- Hardly 10-15 views per post ( So all together they get 100-150 views per day that is 100-150 cents made in one day )
- Coming to comments , as people are already frustrated, the comments come from 2 or 3 persons at max and that to not on every article (so let's say you get 6 comments per day , which makes it 6 cents alright )
- Eventually the writer hits the writer's block even though he or she has content to write but still they can't because they have run out of juice.
- Even with people having high amount of connections yield the same result and in many cases people disconnect from the user as 10 posts per day is abusive for them to read or like.
So Final score => 5-6 + 100-150 + 6 = 111-162 cents that is $1.11 -$1.62 per day. Okay few of you might earn more than this average. The high earners do a high amount of hard work in liking others post so that they get likes on their content, post quality so that no one refuses to visit or they just repost their old stuffs from somewhere they published before.
"1-2 posts per day"
- Many likes on the post (let's say 30-60 which is just average people keep getting more then 30-60 likes) so you earn 30-60 cents. (Based on 1-2 posts)
- Least irritation factor instead opposite happens , feeling of satisfaction takes the center stage.
- People on an average get 100-120 views per post which makes it , 100-120 cents per day. (Taking only one post )
- Coming to comments , the articles are simply flooded with comments (lets say 30 ) which earn you 30 cents.
- Writer's block is still way away from these writers as they have sufficient amount of time to think on what they want to write next.
- Even with people having low connections get high amount of likes and their connections keep increasing as they get a chance to be featured on the main board.
So Final Score => 30-60 cents + 100-120 cents +30 cents = 160 cents - 210 cents that is $1.6-$2.1 per day. I know this amount is even more then what is calculated.
Omg! what's this writing 1-2 posts per day are earning more then those of who are writing 10 posts per day. I hope you have understood the whole idea about this 10 posts per day thingy. NOT HAPPY WITH THE CALCULATIONS??? Go ahead do the math and compare it with a writer who writes 1-2 posts per day. The calculations are based on assumptions that both the parties write everyday and the data included in the collection is for a single day. :)
I know there are people who did redeem quickly with these 10 posts per day method but they did hard work in liking others posts so that they get likes for their posts. This doesn't apply to those who frequently stay in touch with daily notifications.
Hope this gives a little idea on what to do! Now which one will you choose ?