Well lately I have seen many suffer from this what is known as Bubblew Burnout. Now you must have realized freelancing , that to daily is not a joke and takes a considerable amount of time and effort. Although some might say that we are making big money after all so why not ? Well I have been in freelancing for some time and I know what the amateur writers miss out on when they are very active in the starting and later they don't even have any interest to write, even if it's making them big money. You'll realize that although you have something in your mind on which you want to write about but you simply won't write and let it go which is exactly what I am talking about "The Bubblew Burnout". Today in this post I will guide you on how to cope up with your Bubblew burnout.
Writer Burnout First Aid Kit
- AVOID POSTING TOO MANY POSTS : Well the biggest reason of burnouts is doing more then what is required. Have you ever realized writing so many posts at a time does no good to you , your viewers and your money as so many of these notifications are missed by many as not all are online at the same time and also even if they are they might just get fed up with you and might disconnect from you or stop liking your posts. Also the frequent posting causes another great ordeal called writer's block where in you no longer have anything to write about. I suggest posting a post per day and you don't have to be posting everyday 4 posts per week is also fine and the remaining days can be used for promoting your posts.
- THINK ABOUT YOUR READERS : Well you might say why should I but then let me tell you one thing that it's ultimately the viewers who are making you money and your frequent posts might just become the cause of their bubblew burnout and ultimately will be the cause of your bubblew burnout and as a result lesser money due to lesser engagement.
- CREATE QUALITY ARTICLES: One of the biggest and important key points when it comes to fighting Bubblew burnouts. Think how many likes do you get with ridiculous small posts? even if you get it's because your connections expect you to return the favor on their articles but after some time they too will stop based on your ridiculous posts as an act of desperation to earn more money. Creating long quality articles attracts your visitors and keeps up their interests (more likes) unlike those desperate small posts and also you might not be able to get paid for these posts if they are not up to 200-400 words. Remember "QUALITY WINS OVER QUANTITY".
- RELAX BUBBLEW IS NOT EVERYTHING: Now if you are sitting 24 hrs on your computer screen and keep on posting ridiculously then not only you will loose yourself and ultimately cause bubblews burnout but also do the same to your viewers. Most of all you are losing what is important Yes! your real daily life which results in change of mood and environment and leading to bad environment which is not good for you both psychologically and physically. Do what comes first, bubblew is always their for you and you can post and make money whenever you want.
- GO ON BREAKS: Enjoyment is also needed for everyone because after all we are not machines without emotions. Just visit your nearby gardens, smell a rose or any flower near by , embed your self to the nature to rejuvenate yourself on a timely basis.
- ACKNOWLEDGE YOURSELF THAT YOUR ARE NOT A MACHINE: Now if you are saying you can keep on writing like this forever and never have a burnout then you are insanely wrong. As a Author I have experience about all these things, when I started freelancing training as intern I was just too volatile and use to go on like 150-200 articles per month but later what happened is this " several months of inactivity due to writers block or in simple words the writers burnout.
- ACT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE : Now I have simply put all these points but I know one thing from my experience is that many of you or should I say almost all of you will simply ignore this and keep on doing the same thing and then you will return back to this article, only to realize that you did exactly the opposite of what was mentioned in this post.
Happy Bubbling! Happy Freelancing ! Happy Relaxing!