- 8 Tbsp butter
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf of french bread, cubed (4 slices)
- Blueberries, strawberries and banana slices (Garnishing)
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream and milk. Slowly pour in the butter mix and whisk to combine. Toss in chopped pecans and mix everything together.
3. In a 9x13 baking pan, place the pieces of cubed bread and pour over the egg mix. Let it sit for 20 minutes to fully absorb the mix and then bake for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Garnish the warm and buttery pecan french toast with a drizzle of maple glaze and add blueberries, strawberries and sliced bananas on the side.