Green Cookies for the Leprechauns
- Flour(2-3/4 cups)
- Baking powder(1/2 tbsp)
- Baking soda(1 tbsp)
- Butter(1 cup)
- Granulated sugar(1-1/2 cups)
- 2 eggs,
- Vanilla extract(1 tbsp)
- Chocolate chips and food coloring(5 drops)
- Mix butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Now to this mix add eggs, vanilla extract, green food color and chocolate chips.
- Now in a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and baking powder and add this mix to your previously created mix and mix them thoroughly to prepare dough.
- Now add small scoops of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake the cookies for 10mins at 375°F , allow them to cool down completely before serving.